Make it Your Own
There is no better way to jump into the RV lifestyle than in a Minnie Winnie®. Not only is it built to Winnebago’s® legendary construction standards, it is available in six floorplans and multiple optional packages to let you find the right coach for you and your family. Standard features include LED lighting, USB charging ports, and a large rear trunk. Then, make it your own with options such as a satellite radio and a bedroom HDTV. Whether you want a nimble 24-footer or a 33-foot motorhome with multiple sleeping spaces, including a walk-around queen bed, you’ll find what you’re looking for and more in the Minnie Winnie.
Why Minnie Winnie?
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Running boards
- Large lighted trunk storage compartment
- Patio awning
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Molded front cap (NA 25B w/E350 Chassis)
Heating & Cooling
- 20,000 BTU furnace (22R, 25B)
- 30,000 BTU furnace (26A, 31D, 31G, 31K)
- Coleman®-Mach® 15 A/C
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
- Deep-cycle, Group 24 battery
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® Microquiet™ generator
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 2 deep-cycle batteries included w/Convenience Package
- Pressurized city water hookup w/tank fill
- On-demand water pump
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
Option information for this brand is currently not available. Please check back soon, thank you very much.
Package information for this brand is currently not available. Please check back soon, thank you very much.